Thursday 30 January 2014

Save Rainbow Ark Animal Sanctuary

When browsing the daily mail on my lunch break today for my daily celebrity gossip fix, I came across something a lot more worthwhile reading than an article about which celebrity recently got a haircut. I found this extremely upsetting article about Rainbow Ark Animal Sanctuary:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2548723/Distraught-animal-sanctuary-owner-collapses-mud-bailiffs-arrive-evict-following-legal-battle.html

The owner of the Sanctuary, Paula, has dedicated her life to rescuing and caring for animals, only to have her home and animal sanctuary taken away from her by bailiffs. I immediately started to think of ways we could help her and the animals who are now in desperate need of a place to live. The puppies decided to put their thinking hats on to help us come up with ideas of how to fundraise.

On checking her Sanctuary's website when I got home from work, I was moved to tears when I saw what all of the kind animal lovers out there had already achieved in 1 day. As at the time of writing this post, over £25,000 has been raised for the charity! How amazing is that?! We immediately got involved and made a donation to help this inspirational woman save her Animal Sanctuary, and if you would like to help too, here's where you can donate:
http://www.gofundme.com/6ju9ow

I am so happy to think how many kind people are out there. Sending lots of loves from all of the angels with paws, and hoping that Paula, and the Animal Sanctuary are back on their paws soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment