Sunday 20 April 2014

Doggy Easter Egg Hunt

As you can imagine, it's hard to find friends who are as 'dog crazy' as me. Whenever, I mention 'we' in work, everyone assumes I'm talking about me and my dogs... and they're usually right. Luckily, I have Maria who is so dog crazy, she suggested we take our dogs on an easter egg hunt this weekend - GREAT idea! We decided to just take the puppies, as five dogs would be a bit much to handle; so Poppy, Panda and Teddy had their walks before we went.

We took Poppy and Panda for a walk along the river...

... and Teddy came on a couch to 5k jog with Matt and Me.














When we met Maria, Natalie and Benny at Danson Park, the puppies and Benny loved running around and finding all of the treats we hid for them!


Naughty Kitty and Boris also managed to sneak some human food when we were having our picnic; and even after this, were still begging for more treats!

We all had a great day at Danson Park - and the dogs were big fans of the Treat hunt!





No comments:

Post a Comment