Friday 16 May 2014

Pampered pets at home + some exciting news

Last night, my mum and I made a trip to Pets at Homes to buy the dogs some kongs... An hour later and we emerged with this stash!!


For some reason, we decided that the beginning of summer was a great time to buy the dogs fleeced rain coats (how cute do they look though?!)































My mum also decided that Kitty had to have this little sun hat, as she's only a baby and she sometimes squints when the sun is in her eyes... Well, I can tell you that the hat has definitely been doing a great job of stopping the sun from getting in her eyes... in our house ;).






















In other non-doggy-fashion related news, I have something very exciting to share. I have decided to become vegan due to the amazing health benefits and of course my love for animals. What's even more exciting for me is that I have started a blog about it here. Whilst the main focus of the blog is all things vegan, of course I have found a way to work my dogs into it, as I always do!

So far Poppy has featured in my post about my first cookie baking session (this was a crazy experience for her, as in the 6 years we've lived together, she has never seen me bake)!



So check out Jade Green Vegan if you're interested in trying out any vegan recipes, or simply just to read more ramblings about my gorgeous dogs!




No comments:

Post a Comment