Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines day!!

The inspiration for my blog came from one of my favourite quotes: 'dogs are angels with paws' as this is what my dogs are to me. They love you unconditionally, are intensely loyal & can always cheer you up with a cuddle. Having one dog to share your life with is a blessing, and we are lucky enough to have 8 little buggers blessings at the moment!!

Being the loser that I am, when I saw this card in the shop, I couldn't resist getting it for our Cockapoos! The girl in the shop gave me a disapproving look as I paid for my 3 valentine's cards; I decided explaining one was for my mum, one for my 8 dogs, and (shockingly!) one for my boyfriend would only make the situation more embarrassing, so just smiled awkwardly at her.



The puppies wanted to celebrate their first Valentines Day with a love themed photo shoot...


First, they gave me me their cutest puppy dog eyes...








































































Then, these 2 cuties snuggled up for a cuddle...





















This single puppy decided to eat the valentines napkin as a screw you valentines day gesture




















And finally, Poppy & the black puppy showing their mother-daughter love in gorgeous pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment