Sunday 2 February 2014

Messy pups

Since we bought the play pen, the puppies have been naughtier than ever! It hasn't managed to keep them in at all, instead there seems to be a swarm of puppies all over the downstairs of the house! They now chase Panda and Teddy, who are absolutely terrified of them, especially Teddy when they try to feed from his non-existent boobies!!


Since escaping their bed in the kitchen, the puppies seem to be on a mission to steal as many things as they can. On her adventures, this little puppy has developed a taste for expensive scarves.




Whilst this little puppy is a lot more low maintenance, and seems to prefer the kitchen towel we used to soak up her wee!




One little puppy took the naughtiness to a whole other level this week. I keep finding him around my boots, and initially thought he had some kind of shoe fetish. However, his motives turned out to be a lot more mischievous. My job requires me to spend most of my time at our clients' offices. The client I am working on at the moment has recently decorated their entire office, and the room we are working in has deep plush carpet. When I got into work on Tuesday morning, I sat at my desk and noticed a brown trail behind me. When I looked at the bottom of my shoe, stuck between my heel was what I could only assume to be a little surprise left for me from shoe fetish puppy! He was clearly punishing me for going to work all day, and I learnt a valuable lesson - to never leave my shoes in the hallway! But with a face that cute, how could I be mad?!

Another valuable lesson I learnt this week, was not to play with puppies when I have tights on, at least not if I intend to wear them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment