Thursday 27 February 2014

Puppy paw prints on my heart

With the first puppy leaving tomorrow morning, I am feeling a little nostalgic. It has been a challenging but amazing 2 months, and my mum & I have loved every part of watching these beautiful puppies develop from tiny little bundles of fur, into cheeky, playful & loving little dogs. My mum and Poppy have both done an amazing job of caring for the puppies, and I am so proud of both of them. I have really enjoyed documenting our time with the puppies on this blog, and it has been amazing to receive such lovely feedback from people about how much they have enjoyed reading it. I initially expected it would just be my family and me who read it (mainly me to be honest); however, the response has been incredible. So, although I intend to continue blogging about the dogs and puppies, here is the last blog post about the puppies whilst they are all still with us...

When the puppies heard that my blog about them had reached almost 4,000 views in the 2 months since they were born, they decided they had to check it out to make sure I hadn't been embarrassing them! The ginger puppy seemed happy enough; however, after scrolling through, the little black puppy did not appear to be too impressed! Oh well, you win some, you lose some!





Looking back at old posts and pictures, I can't believe how much they've grown. As a basis for comparison, I tried to recreate the picture I took of the blonde boy when he was only a couple of days old now that he is just over 8 weeks old! He can barely even fit in 2 hands now, let alone 1 - what a difference a few weeks make!










Watching the puppies grow up has been an incredible experience, and I feel so very lucky to have experienced it. Each and every one of my 'angels with paws' have left a permanent paw print on my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment